UltraTech Dewatering Bag UL-42-301
- Effective solution for the collection of potential harmful sediments from dirty water pumped out of excavation works including flood water that would otherwise pollute the surrounding environment
- Sediment-laden water is simply pumped into the filter bag which trap the solids inside
- Allows filtered water to flow freely out through the geotextile fabric to disperse into the surrounding ground
- Detains both oil and sediment/silt, offering a combination of benefits not available in alternative dewatering bags.
- Light, compact and easy to store
- Accommodates up to 102mm diameter discharge hose
- Single use only
- Material: 8 oz. Non Woven
- NOTE: To increase the efficiency of filtration, the bag can be placed on an aggregate or haybale bed to maximize water flow through the surface area of the bag.
|Dimensions||Pack Type||Capacity||Pack Quantity|
|3048mm (L) x 4572mm (W)||Unit||4247 Litres||1|
3048mm (L) x 4572mm (W)