Meet The Team
Helping companies to overcome their pollution control challenges is our business.
Fosse Liquitrol provides the widest range of pollution control products and services specifically developed to assist companies prevent and cope with liquid spills and pollution. Established in 1984, Fosse Liquitrol has become the industry’s ‘first choice’ for pollution control products. Our products deliver a blend of quality, performance, reliability and value for money. Our knowledge and expertise has assisted countless companies both in the UK and abroad, to find practical, sensible and cost effective solutions to their pollution control requirements, helping them to meet their legal and moral obligations while contributing towards a cleaner, greener, environment. Our work with government and non-government organisations puts us at the forefront of pollution control, both in the UK and overseas.
Our Commitments to Spill Response:
Commitment to the requirements of industry and the ability to innovate in products, services and technology is the key to the rapid development of Fosse Liquitrol. Fosse is a dynamic, privately owned company with a string of awards for innovation in products and services.
Fosse Liquitrol is committed to supplying the pollution control market through our extensive distributor network. Our Technical Specialists work in close partnership with our network of approved distributors. Fosse Liquitrol has extended its distributor network into Europe, the Caucasus, the Gulf States, Singapore, Nigeria and South America.
WHY CHOOSE US:
- Our standards conform to BS 7959
- All spill response products are manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 quality standards
- We provide immediate supply of the highest performance and most cost-effective spill response products in the marketplace
- As a member of the Liquid Pollution Control Group: British Safety Industry Federation, Fosse Liquitrol is integrally involved in promoting industry best practice recommendations for oil and chemical spill response and spill containment and played an active role in the creation of the BS 7959 absorbent test standards.
- Accredited in November 2004 by the British Safety Industry Federation to deliver on-site 1st Responder and Spill Awareness Training Courses.