The Environment Agencies policy is to vigorously pursue prosecution of both company and individuals responsible for any infringements of these regulations.
Fosse Ltd is a leading UK based supplier of spillage control and prevention equipment with several key awards for product innovation and development. We pride ourselves on the quality, performance and reliability of our products and services. In line with our commitment to assist both existing and potential clients in identifying their needs and requirements and in finding solutions to their spillage problems, we offer the following service;
A Site Assessment of your company’s current preparedness to deal with a significant spill. The assessment key aims are to:
- Review all aspects of spillage response on site including liquid types and quantities.
- Review how liquids are handled and stored, particularly the condition and suitability of secondary containment systems or fixed bunds.
- Identify potential routes for the escape of liquids from site.
- Identify potential spill hazards and or sensitive areas
- Audit current spillage response products and equipment
- Identify any shortcomings or non-compliance with statutory regulations / legislation.
- Provide a comprehensive report incorporating recommendations for proposed additions or sensible improvements.
- Address specific training needs
The report can help provide the basis for a spill contingency plan, be used towards your ISO 14001 compliance, or to improve upon your sites current level of spill awareness and response.
An assessment typically takes between 1 to 1½ hours to complete depending upon the client’s requirements and the size and complexity of the site.
Site Assessment for Spill Risk Case Studies
To arrange a site visit by one of our experienced spillage control specialists, please fill out the form or contact us on: +44 (0) 843 2211-960