Prevention and Control of Oil and Chemical Spills and associated product supplies
Fosse Liquitrol aims to meet the requirements of its customers through its innovative and comprehensive product range complemented by the ability to source any associated product and provide total solutions.
Total customer support includes technical assistance, rapid response to enquiries, the largest UK stock of spill control products allowing prompt delivery, accredited spill training and the ability to source whatever the customer requires.
Accredited Spill Training.
Marine and inshore oil spill training is IMO accredited by The Nautical Institute for Oil Spill Response Technicians MCA 2P and 3P, supervisors 4P and executive commanders 5P.
Industrial spill prevention and response training courses are accredited by British Safety Industry Federation and provided for developing spill awareness and response.
Why Choose Us:
- Our standards – Conformant to BS 7959
- All spill response products are manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 quality standards
- Provides immediate supply of the highest performance and most cost-effective spill response products on the marketplace
- As a member of the Absorbents Manufacturing Group : British Safety Industry Federation, Fosse Liquitrol is integrally involved in promoting industry best practice recommendations for oil and chemical spill response and spill containment and played an active role in the creation of the new BS 7959 absorbent test standards.
- Accreditied in November 2004 by the British Safety Industry Federation to deliver our on-site Spill Risk Minimisation Training Programme.
What Our Customers Say:
“This was an excellent overall service for assessing potential spill risk and providing practical solutions.”
“Training key personnel in knowing how to respond to environmental incidents is a key requirement in implementing ISO 14001 and Fosse Liquitrol provided us with an excellent ‘hands on’ course tailor made to our situation and requirements”
“The Report provided by Fosse Liquitrol as a result of their Site Assessment was professional, comprehensive and very useful”
We were delighted with the way the hygiene operatives coped with the situation and we are sure this was in no small way as a result of the Fosse Liquitrol training”
“Obviously in premises such as ours being able to respond quickly and effectively to spills is paramount and the course has strengthened our ability to do this
“The training was pitched at exactly the right level. It contained a nice balance between the classroom sessions and the practical spill sessions outside. We intend to roll out the course to our other sites”
“The bund relining work was carefully prepared, professionally carried out and we are very pleased with the results”
“Getting Fosse Liqitrol to assess a site, give their recommendations and provide the training is far more cost effective than getting a fine from the Environmental Agency”